A limited number of guest rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown over the 2018 Good Food EXPO nights.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown
506 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60607
(approximately 0.8 miles from the UIC Forum)
The Group Room Rate is ($129+tax) per night for either a king bed or double bed guest room and rates are valid for the evenings of March 22, 23, and 24. (Current tax rate is 17.4%, subject to change.) Included in the Rates:
- Two (2) Breakfast buffet coupons per room per night
- Reduced parking rate of $25 (+tax) per night per car
- Please note that the hotel does not offer shuttle service
- FREE Cancellation until 6:00 PM local hotel time on the night of check-in
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- 24-hour gift shop
- Restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner
To book your room:
- ONLINE please CLICK HERE
- BY PHONE, call 855-268-1763
- If asked, name of group is Good Food EXPO Family Farmed
Valid credit card required when making a reservation. A limited number of rooms have been reserved and the Group Room Rate will only be available through February 22.
UIC Forum Parking Information
Parking fees and availability are subject to change due to UIC policies beyond our control. The 2018 parking fee is $10 per car per entry with proof of event attendance ($13 per car per entry without). Proof of event attendance includes showing one of the following:
- Event Directory
- Speaker/Exhibitor Badge
- Attendance voucher available at the Registration Desk.
Event parking is limited due to construction around the Forum. Please consider using public transportation, a taxi or a ride service. Individuals who are driving, please use the following lots for event parking:
- Lot 5, one block west at 1135 S. Morgan
- Halsted Parking Structure (Lot 4) located one block north at 760 W. Taylor
All events are located or start at the UIC Forum 725 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL at Halsted.
From the Dan Ryan Expressway, Interstate 90/94:
- From the North, exit at 52A, Taylor St/Roosevelt Road
- From the South, exit at 52B Taylor St/Roosevelt Road