2017 Press Releases
2017 Partner and Exhibitor Press Releases
Good Food Festival in the News – 2017
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken Chef/Partner Duo Win Good Food Chef of the Year Award, ChicagoNow
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Spring faked us out. But here are some distractions, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Eat Fresh At The Good Food Festival, ABC 7 Chicago
- Patti Vasquez welcomes celebrity chef Rick Bayless, WGN Radio
- Top Five Reasons To Attend Chicago’s 13th Annual Good Food Festival, ChicagoNow
- Good Food Festival Celebrates Locally Grown, Sustainable Food, WTTW PBS Chicago
- Cafe 5: Rick Bayless at the Good Food Festival & Conferenece, NBC 5 Chicago
- Chicago’s Best Local Food Event Is This Weekend … And It’s Free, Chicagoist
- Fruitbelt Invents Midwestern Farm to Pop Bottle, Fooditor
- Billy Burdett is Growing Farming’s Future Through Advocates for Urban Agriculture!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Good Food Festival 2017, The Feed Podcast
- Good Food Festival offers free admission this year, Chicago Tribune
- Real Food, The Zen of Slow Cooking
- Talking Heritage Grains and Good Food Fest with Ellen King of Hewn!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Chef Rick Bayless to Headline Chicago’s Good Food Festival (Video), Chicago Tonight
- Why This City Is the Best City for Food Entrepreneurship, Inc.
- 13 food and drink festivals to heat things up this winter, RedEye
Register for a Media Pass
Now planning our 14th annual event for 2018, the Good Food Festival & Conference is the oldest and largest trade show in the United States dedicated to local and sustainable food. 2018 Media Pass registration information will be posted in the Fall.
We hope you’ll take advantage of your media pass to help us with:
2. Conference Activities: Actively report on events and programs, tagging GoodFoodFestChicago on Facebook and using the event hashtag #GFFChi on Twitter and other sites. Live-blogging and posted photos from the event are encouraged and welcomed.
3. Post-Conference: Continue to follow and cover GFFC via your media channels after the event.