2017 Press Releases
2017 Partner and Exhibitor Press Releases
Good Food Festival in the News – 2017
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken Chef/Partner Duo Win Good Food Chef of the Year Award, ChicagoNow
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Spring faked us out. But here are some distractions, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Eat Fresh At The Good Food Festival, ABC 7 Chicago
- Patti Vasquez welcomes celebrity chef Rick Bayless, WGN Radio
- Top Five Reasons To Attend Chicago’s 13th Annual Good Food Festival, ChicagoNow
- Good Food Festival Celebrates Locally Grown, Sustainable Food, WTTW PBS Chicago
- Cafe 5: Rick Bayless at the Good Food Festival & Conferenece, NBC 5 Chicago
- Chicago’s Best Local Food Event Is This Weekend … And It’s Free, Chicagoist
- Fruitbelt Invents Midwestern Farm to Pop Bottle, Fooditor
- Billy Burdett is Growing Farming’s Future Through Advocates for Urban Agriculture!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Good Food Festival 2017, The Feed Podcast
- Good Food Festival offers free admission this year, Chicago Tribune
- Real Food, The Zen of Slow Cooking
- Talking Heritage Grains and Good Food Fest with Ellen King of Hewn!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Chef Rick Bayless to Headline Chicago’s Good Food Festival (Video), Chicago Tonight
- Why This City Is the Best City for Food Entrepreneurship, Inc.
- 13 food and drink festivals to heat things up this winter, RedEye
Register for a Media Pass
Now planning our 13th annual event for 2017, the Good Food Festival & Conference is the oldest and largest trade show in the United States dedicated to local and sustainable food. To apply for a media pass for 2017, please email your name, affiliation, and a brief description of how you plan to cover the event to Rebecca Kussman.
We hope you’ll take advantage of your media pass to help us with:
2. Conference Activities: Actively report on events and programs, tagging GoodFoodFestChicago on Facebook and using the event hashtag #GFFChi on Twitter and other sites. Live-blogging and posted photos from the event are encouraged and welcomed.
3. Post-Conference: Continue to follow and cover GFFC via your media channels after the event.