CSA Farmer Pavilion
The Good Food Festival & Conference is again hosting a CSA Pavilion for CSA Farms at the Good Food Marketplace on Saturday, March 18, from 10am to 5pm. CSA Farmers – Meet your members, Educate consumers about CSAs, Sell membership shares!
|50% discount for Band of Farmers Members (use discount code “BOFMember2017” at checkout – earlybird discount does not apply if using BOF discount.) – Limited spaces available on first come, first serve basis – Register here to exhibit in the CSA Pavilion. Not a CSA coalition member yet? Find out how to become one!|
CSA Pavilion at the Good Food Marketplace
- The CSA Pavilion will have a prominent space on the Good Food Marketplace exhibit floor on Saturday, March 18, offering exposure to almost 3,000 values-driven consumers.
- All grower/producer CSA farms are welcome.
- Spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis
- Each registration at the CSA Pavilion includes 4 passes to the Saturday festival.
- 50% discount for Band of Farmers Chicagoland CSA Coalition Members (use discount code “BOFMember2017” at checkout – earlybird discount does not apply if using BOF discount.)
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a food subscription service that allows you to purchase locally and seasonally as part of a farm share. It is a great way to support local farmers.
The 2016 Chicagoland CSA Guide contains grower/producer-only CSAs that serve the greater Chicago area. On the back page there is a listing of meat CSAs and other stand-alone options.