We can’t do it without you! Our volunteers are instrumental to every aspect of the Good Food Festival & Conference and we have volunteer opportunities during all three days of the conference. Our dedicated volunteers help us put on an amazing event that educates and inspires people to make better choices for a Good Food economy. Consider joining us for 2017!
Volunteer as an Eco-Educator!
Eco-Educators play a vital role in festival resource recovery and eco education, inspiring attendees to identify and divert resources and learn about environmental sustainability. Training and talking points provided. Learn more and sign up to be an Eco-Educator by visiting http://go.uic.edu/Eco
- All volunteers get a free Good Food Festival & Conference volunteer t-shirt.
- Snacks in the volunteer lounge.
- Behind the scenes access – see how it all works and meet the folks who make it happen!
- Free same-day admission to all Festival events (excluding some sold-out Saturday workshops)
During the Good Food Festival:
- Greeting/Workshop Rooms
- Administration/Behind the Scenes
- Exhibitor move-in assistance
- Exhibitor move-out assistance