We can’t do it without our wonderful volunteers! Our volunteers are instrumental to every aspect of the Good Food Expo and we annually have volunteer opportunities each day. Our dedicated volunteers help us put on an amazing event that educates and inspires people to make better choices for a Good Food economy. 2018 volunteer needs will be posted in the Fall.
Eco-Educators played a vital role in festival resource recovery and eco education, inspiring attendees to identify and divert resources and learn about environmental sustainability. Many thanks to all of our Eco-Educators.
- All volunteers get a free Good Food Festival & Conference volunteer t-shirt.
- Snacks in the volunteer lounge.
- Behind the scenes access – see how it all works and meet the folks who make it happen!
- Free same-day admission to all Festival events (excluding some sold-out Saturday workshops)
During the Good Food Festival:
- Greeting/Workshop Rooms
- Administration/Behind the Scenes
- Exhibitor move-in assistance
- Exhibitor move-out assistance